Cheap Price Manufacturer Suppliers Filter Fabric Felt PP Non Woven Roll
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7 US $6.65|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: custom
- Usage: Hospital, Industrial, Auto Upholstery, Environment Protection,Cabin Air Purification
- Pattern: Plain
- Technics: Melt-Blown
- Weight Range: 10-100GSM
- Grade: Domestic
- Transport Package: Roll Package
- Origin: China
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Anti-Bacterial, Static Electret Charging
- Style: Plain
- Width: 90mm-1600mm
- Application: Air Filter, Pleated Filter, Pocket Filter
- Trademark: Hedai
- Specification: 56mm roll diameter
- HS Code: 5603129000
Customer Question & Answer (0)
PP Melt-blown nonwovens, which is used as filtration media in the production of mini-pleat filters, ventilation filters, cabin air filters, vacuum cleaner filters and other household air cleaning filters, features more durable high efficiency filtration rate, lower resistance and anti-bacteria property. Our PP melt-blown air filtration material covers a wide range of efficiency grade, from F6 to F9 and H10-H12, for different standard of air filters.
Filtration Properties of main products
|HD Filter||Type||Basis Weight (gsm)||Initial Resistance|
(L/m2/s) @ 200 Pa
(L/m2/s) @ 128 Pa
|Initial Air Drop @ 944 L/s|
Test Method: TSI 8130 @ 0.33um, 32L/Min, NaCl
Static Electret Charging Fabric
We own serials of static electret charging technology, including customized formula with electret master batch, patented high voltage charging equipment with special designed charging panel. Thanks to the adoption of electret our PP melt-blown nonwovens can reach higher filtration efficiency under the case of not changing air flow resistance property. So the other performance parameter of filtration efficiency, penetration pressure, air resistance, ageing resistance can obviously get higher score than other like products.
1. Structure with fine or ultra-fine fibre, bigger total surface area
2 .High filtration efficiency and low resistance
3. Can filter harmful particles as well as bacteria in the air
4. More stable filtration efficiency and longer service life
5. High porosity and small pore size
6. Good chemical stability and wide temperature usage
ABOUT OUR MELT-BLOWN NONWOVEN
PP Melt-blown nonwoven is the most popular material as the high efficiency filter media in the application of air filtration, mainly used in the production of personal care products like masks and respirators; industrial air cleaning products like HEPA filter bags, as well as the medical instrument like masks used in hospital. At the same time, PP melt-blown nonwovens can be laminated with other kinds of nonwoven products to fit for wide range of air cleaning products like ventilation filters, cabin air filters, vacuum cleaner filters and other household air cleaning filters.
OTHER TYPES OF NONWOVEN FABRIC
We supply the various of types of nonwoven fabric used as the filter media in the field of air and liquid filtration. Our product categories include PP melt-blown nonwovens, PP spun-bonded nonwovens, PET fibre hot-rolling nonwovens, PET fibre spun-bonded nonwovens, PET filament thermos-bonded nonwovens, Needle punched nonwovens, Activated cabbon filter media, Ultrasonic composite nonwovens, etc.
1. We provide laboratory test result for each roll products for quality tracking.
2. We offer other accesories needed for respirators production
3. Test equipment for Meltblown filters
4. Technical solutions for filter production
5. We can customize filter media specification to reduce the material loss
6. We can arrange to ship the goods by various means of transportation, via air, sea, truck, rail or combined
We produce melt-blown nonwovens which is mainly used as filter media in the production of respirators. We are specialized in melt-blown technology and have more than 12 years of experience in melt-blown nonwovens production. We developed our own electret charging equipment and electret master batch, adopting unique formula, to help with our nonwovens reach higher filtration efficiency and lower air penetration pressure.