Air Filter Backbone Material Pet Wet-Laying Nonwoven Fabric
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.5 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CH-WJA
- Usage: Hospital, Industrial, Garment, Auto Upholstery, Environment Protection
- Pattern: Plain
- Technics: Hotrolling
- Weight Range: 20-140GSM
- Grade: Domestic
- Transport Package: Roll Package
- Origin: China
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Anti-Static, Anti-Bacterial, Mildew Proof
- Style: Plain
- Width: 90mm-2200mm
- Application: Air Filter
- Trademark: Ciheng
- Specification: 56mm roll diameter
- HS Code: 5603129000
Wet-laying process is based on the specific paper-making technology and research of various types of nonwoven fibres. According to the usage, the wet-laying process nonwoven fabrics are categorized as J series for HEPA and ULPA grade filters, JA series for the coarse filters and JW series for liquid filtration. The products can be obtained in different area weights from 20 up to 140 gsm for various applications.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us.
- Unique paper-making technology;
- High stiffness and Strong tension
- Easy to be pleated
- High air permeability
- lower basic weight get higher tensile strength;
- Middle to high efficiency filter media and framework material
- Can provide melt blown non woven material lamination
* Coarse filter media in HVAC industrial purification
* Carrier, Backbone and framework material in composite filter media
* After treatment the nonwoven can be featured anti-bacteria and mildew proof function
* Liquid filtration material has the characteristics of small pore size and large open ratio, is fit for the application of cutting fluid and grinding coolant filtration.
* Can be laminated with melt blown and activated carbon nonwoven material for wider range of filtration application
our types of backbone material
We offer a wide range of high-performance nonwoven fabric, used as backbone material for woven and nonwoven filtration media or activated carbon layers in cartridge filters and filter panels. It not only serves as a reinforcing carrier but is also used as a pre-filter, drainage, spacer or protection layer for the filters. Our products are suitable for multiple fields in the filtration market, such as Cabin Air, HVAC, HEPA, GAS Turbine and some liquid filtration applications.
Different processing technic will be applied to meet the different filtering requirement of clients.
We will also work for the design of different nonwoven material combination or lamination for your special demand.
OTHER TYPES OF NONWOVEN FABRIC
We supply the various of types of nonwoven fabric used as the filter media in the field of air and liquid filtration. Our product categories include PP melt-blown nonwovens, PP spun-bonded nonwovens, PET fibre hot-rolling nonwovens, PET fibre spun-bonded nonwovens, PET filament thermos-bonded nonwovens, Needle punched nonwovens, Activated cabbon filter media, Ultrasonic composite nonwovens, etc.
1. We provide laboratory test result for each roll products for quality tracking.
2. We offer other accesories needed for respirators production
3. Test equipment for Meltblown filters
4. Technical solutions for filter production
5. We can customize filter media specification to reduce the material loss
6. We can arrange to ship the goods by various means of transportation, via air, sea, truck, rail or combined
We produce melt-blown nonwovens which is mainly used as filter media in the production of respirators. We are specialized in melt-blown technology and have more than 12 years of experience in melt-blown nonwovens production. We developed our own electret charging equipment and electret master batch, adopting unique formula, to help with our nonwovens reach higher filtration efficiency and lower air penetration pressure.
Our factory has two 1.6 meter wide automatic production lines for PP nonwovens material and one production line for PBT material. PP melt-blown nonwoven fabrics fit for middle to high efficiency filters, ranging from F5 - F9 standard to H10 - H12 standard. PBT melt-blown nonwoven fabric can be used in the production of auto fuel filter. Except the main product of melt-blown nonwoven fabric we can also supply the composite or laminated nonwovens for the demand of pleated filter production.